What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as gender, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Storage of information
Your information will be stored on our secure web server and we will keep our own backup copy. We may also store your information on paper at our offices. We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
The credit or debit card details you supply will be stored by the external payment provider and your card issuer for payment processing reasons. Leon Paul will not store any card payment data.
What we do with the information we gather
We may share your information with selected third parties including: - Suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you; advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and send relevant adverts to you on our behalf; analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
Legal basis for processing customer data
following legitimate interestsThe normal legal basis for processing customer data is that it is necessary for the legitimate interests of Leon Paul, including: -
- Selling and supplying goods and services to our customers
- Protecting customers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare
- Promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services
- Sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers
- Understanding our customers’ behaviour, activities, preferences, and needs
- Improving existing products and services and developing new products and services
- Handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- Opting-out of marketing emails. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. You can either unsubscribe directly by clicking on the relevant link in the footer of the email or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at Unit 19 Garrick Industrial Centre, Irving Way, Hendon, London, NW9 6AQ.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.